Supported the South Korean giant Samsung Its new flagship phone Galaxy Note10 With many internal and external advantages in design, screen, performance, camera and battery, it also supported the phone with other advantages that we see for the first time with a series of phones. Galaxy NoteBelow, we review with you these phone specifications and the 5 most important new features in it. Follow us.
Full specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Dimensions: phone came Galaxy Note10 With dimensions of 7.9 x 71.8 x 151 mm, it weighs 168 grams.
- The phone came with a metal body and a front and back cover with a glass structure. This structure is protected by a layer of Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Phone protection: The phone supports IP68 water and dust resistance.
- Fingerprint sensor: The phone comes with a built-in fingerprint sensor at the bottom of the screen.
- Screen: The phone comes with a Dynamic AMOLED screen, which is a full screen with a hole in the top center, and it measures 6.3 inches, with a length to width ratio of 19:9, and it occupies about 90.9% of the area of the front end of the phone.
- Screen resolution: The screen comes with a resolution of 2280 x 1080 pixels, and supports a density of 401 pixels per inch.
- Operating system: The phone supports the Android 9 Pie operating system with the One UI user interface from Samsung.
- Random and internal memory spaces: The phone comes with one version of random memory with a capacity of 8 GB RAM, with an internal memory that comes with a capacity of 256 GB, and unfortunately it does not support the ability to add an external storage card.
- Hardware: The phone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 processor in its version to China and the United States of America, and it also supports the Adreno 640 graphics processor and the Exynos 9825 processor in its international version with the Mali-G76 MP12 graphics processor.
- Rear camera: The phone supports a triple-lens rear camera, the first comes with a 12-megapixel resolution, a variable f/1.5-2.4 lens slot, the second lens with a 12-megapixel resolution, and an f/2.1 lens slot, while the third lens comes with a 16-megapixel resolution, with an f/2.2 lens slot. .
- Video shooting in the rear camera: The rear camera supports recording video clips at 2160p quality at 30/60 frames per second, 1080p quality at 30/60/240 frames per second, and 720p quality at 960 frames per second.
- Front camera: 10 mega pixel camera, with f / 2.2 sensor aperture and Dual Pixel PDAF auto focus technology.
- Front camera technologies: auto-HDR.
- Video quality for the front camera: The front camera can record video clips in 2160p quality at 30 frames per second, and in 1080p quality at 30 frames per second.
- 3.5mm headphone jack: not supported.
- Sensors: The phone supports accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer sensors.
- Battery: The phone comes with a non-removable 3,500 mAh battery, which supports 25-watt fast charging technology, 12-watt fast wireless charging technology, and 9-watt wireless power bank technology.
Top 5 new features in the phone:
Control and restart the phone with your voice
Samsung was able to integrate the voice assistant button that was available in its previous phones now with the phone’s power button, so that you can activate the Bixby assistant by pressing for only a few seconds on the play button, which made the voice assistant also work to restart the phone through sound only, All you have to do is give it the command through the phrase Restart my phone, now the power button can perform many different tasks other than unlocking and locking the phone, as you can navigate between applications through it, open the camera or use it to activate the voice assistant and give various commands .
The ability to customize the power button for many tasks
The uses of the power button, as we mentioned, are not limited to unlocking and locking the phone only, but it can now launch the camera or the voice assistant Bixby, but you can also control its allocation to open your favorite applications when used in a certain way, and to implement this feature, go to the settings of the phone (Settings), Then go to the Advanced features menu, and choose from it the Side key settings, and here you will be able to customize the command to double-press the power button to open a specific application, and choose your favorite application.
The ability to use more than one pen with the phone
This phone is distinguished for the first time in that it supports the ability to use several S-Pen pens with the phone. If you have old Note phone pens, you can use them with the phone and use more than one pen, by choosing this feature in your phone settings through the following steps:
Go to the settings menu, then choose advanced settings.
Then go to the settings of the S-Pen, and choose to activate the feature of using more than one pen (Use multiple S Pens) so that you can draw with another pen on the phone.
Record screen videos
Through the new screen video recording feature, you will be able to keep snapshots, funny pictures, and various commercial participation, whether in playing games or browsing some sites, and you can also record yourself while using the front camera of the phone, but before you use this feature you must set it up first in the phone:
Go to phone settings, and choose advanced settings.
After that, click on the option to record screenshots and videos (Screenshots and screen recorder), and then enter the screen recorder settings, and from here you can adjust the images and the quality of the recorded video.
The audio settings allow you to control the volume of the video, whether you want to use the microphone or not, and the quality settings options allow you to choose the image quality and how to adjust the size of the pop-up that displays your image if you are recording another video parallel to your face with the camera front.
To start recording, you can access the feature through the quick settings panel that appears at the top of the notification list, and as soon as you click on the screen recorder icon, the countdown timer starts and then the recording, and you can also choose to open the front camera through the options that will appear to you at the top left of the screen, including the button Stop recording.
Smart Select feature
This feature appears when you withdraw the pen from the phone, as a menu appears that contains the Smart Select option, and this feature works when you want to select certain elements on the screen only to appear in the screen recording, and the matter does not stop at that only, as once you choose it, a menu will appear for you at the bottom of the screen It gives you multiple options like a crop tool that frames the snapshot, a tool for managing cloud icons, and another tool for making GIF clips.